Monrovia is a city located in the San Gabriel Mountains in the San Gabriel Valley. It is a low populated city. It is also used for filming TV shows, movies and commercials across the globe. It is very close to the nature and rich in wildlife. It has various parks offering various activities to enjoy and also lets to enjoy the beautiful scenic views.
Places to visit:
- Monrovia Canyon Park– Monrovia Canyon Park is situated in 80 acres land. It offers amenities like trails, camping, a waterfall, a nature center & cabin for events.
- Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area- Santa Fe Dam is spread in an area of 70-acre. It offers fishing & boating, a summer swim beach & water play area.
- San Gabriel Valley- The San Gabriel Valley is situated to the east of the city. It is a perfect escape to the nature.
- Wilderness Park- Wilderness Park has picnicking space, grassy field & hiking trails.
- Peck Road Park- Peck Road Park is spread in an area of 5 acre. It offers fishing & picnic areas, trails for biking & walking.
- Santa Fe Dam - Santa Fe Dam is a dam on the San Gabriel River located in Irwindale.
- Rosemead Park- Rosemead Park is a 0.5-mile trail, sports fields, a swimming pool & playground. It is the largest park in the area.
Places to stay:
- The Royal Grand Hotel Suite- This hotel comes with bright rooms & suites, with 2 restaurants, a doughnut shop & a spa.
- Bella Casa- It has the best luxury rooms with complimentary breakfast.
- Palm Spring Resort- This hotel is situated at the best location and has great views from the suites. It also offers wi-fi facility.
- Moko's Bed & Breakfast- This hotel has complimentary breakfast and offers great room service.
- Murex Plaza Hotel & Suites- Murex Plaza has the best rooms with wi-fi facility and free parking.